This villa is perfect for those looking for simplicity without forsaking comfort and charm. The bungalows are comfortable and well-ventilated, with a rustic and yet delicate décor. Caraíva is a very preserved fishermen’s village located between the river and the sea. Walking around it feels like a travel in time. Perfect for a good relaxing holydays
|Period||Daily Rate||Minimum Stay|
|March to November - except national holidays||R$ 7.550,00||4 nights|
|December to February and national holidays||R$ 8.650,00||4 nights|
|New Year 2019||R$ 10.850,00||10 nights|
• Dining room
• Living room
• Terrace and deck with an ocean view
• Bar with an ocean view
• Beautiful garden
Sleeps: 12 guests
Rooms: 2 Master Suíte, 4 bedrooms
• Room 1 – en-suite bathroom, 1 queen size bed, a/c and garden view
• Room 2 – en-suite bathroom, 1 queen size bed, a/c and garden view
• Room 3 – en-suite bathroom, 2 single beds bed, a/c and garden view
• Bungalow 1 – Small living room on the ground floor and en-suite bathroom on the 1st floor, a/c and balcony with an ocean view
• Bungalow 2 – Master Suite, en-suite bathroom, 1 king size bed, a/c and balcony with an ocean view
• Bungalow 3 – Master Suite, en-suite bathroom, 1 king size bed, a/c and balcony with an ocean view
• Nearest commercial airport: Porto Seguro | 1 hour and a half drive |75 km
• Helicopter access: No.
• Airplane access: No.
Caraíva Villa 1 is located in the small village, by the beach.